- Open Source 8.1k 8.1k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 1010 gold badges3939 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 628 628 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 513 513 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 Attempting to check in code through TFS results in "Value was either too large or too small for a UINT32" error message
- 155 What is reification?
- 120 Attempting to check in code through TFS results in "Value was either too large or too small for a UINT32" error message
- 82 How to avoid sounding like a pedant when answering interview questions which seem simple, but are actually complicated
- 68 Why are monitors only at neck height by default?
- 38 Should I have unit tests for known defects?
- 38 how to use finally
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
11 Are NC & ND Creative Commons licenses on topic? Jun 24 '15
10 What urgent matters do we need to resolve? Aug 21 '15
10 Stay Bright! A wake up call to moderators Aug 31 '15
9 What should our site goals be? Aug 20 '15
7 Should we reach out to all organizations? Jul 1 '15
6 Should [copyleft] and [share-alike] be synonyms? Sep 1 '15