Avid free, libre and open source software enthusiast, contributor and activist. All my StackOverflow and all my StackExchange contributions (across all sites) are dedicated to the public domain or available under the CC-0 license at your choice. This is as an extra choice and in addition to the standard SO/SE licensing terms (CC-BY-SA).
CTO at http://nexB.com by day and night. And contributor and committer on several FLOSS projects such as strace, pyahocorasick, scancode, aboutcode, tracecode, (former Eclipse and JBoss drools, Mozilla), boolean.py, cookiecutter, and many more.
Unapologetic code hoarder: "The person with the most public repos is the user pombredanne with more than 6000 public repos." ... because this is as fast as bookmarking or starring.
Top network posts
- 21 What are software dependencies, and what are the implications of FLOSS dependencies for other projects?
- 20 Recursively compare two directories to ensure they have the same files and subdirectories
- 19 Does GPLv3 require attribution?
- 19 "GitHub Stars" is a very useful metric. But for *what*?
- 19 Are the new GitHub Terms of service a kiss of death for open source projects?
- 18 Remove BSD LICENSE file while importing code into GPL project
- 17 Are all docker images free (i.e. GPL)?
- View more network posts →