My preferred pronouns are: em/emacs/emacself. Make sure to get them right!
Contributor, Curator, Life-long Student, Gender Activist, All purpose plastic wrapper, wireless doctor, Certified thinker, Alcohol evangelist, expert liar!
To the extent possible under law, I waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights to all original source snippets written in any programming language I post on the StackExchange network. This does not include text which is not source code, even if a markup language is used to format this text. This does not include snippets I merely copied from questions/answers on the stack exchange network with minor changes!
This work is published from: Austria.
- Information Security 5.9k 5.9k 2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Politics 795 795 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 What is worse for password strength, a poor password policy or no password policy at all?
- 82 How do I debug an emoticon-based URL?
- 69 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 49 How to securely dispose of a smartphone?
- 46 Is a standalone phone number considered Personally Identifiable Information?
- 44 What are the ethical considerations when publishing a cheating technique?
- 40 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →