Not a lawyer, and more importantly, not your lawyer.
M.Sc.CS&E, Software engineer and architect for about 10 years, been working with OSS license compliance management in consumer electronics for the last few years.
Enjoys skydiving, python and punishing strength and conditioning workouts.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 31 '18 at 7:41
Top network posts
- 18 Are the new GitHub Terms of service a kiss of death for open source projects?
- 17 SSPL and the Open Source Definition
- 11 Use of BSD-3 Clause license and python software license for proprietary use
- 8 Is an 'un-modifiable' linux a violation of GPLv2?
- 7 What exactly is Tivoization and why did Linus Torvalds not like it in GPLv3?
- 6 If a project is released under GPLv3+ and GPLv4 is less restrictive what happens?
- 6 What are the implications of glibc (GNU C Library)
- View more network posts →