Not a lawyer, and more importantly, not your lawyer.
M.Sc.CS&E, Software engineer and architect for about 10 years, been working with OSS license compliance management in consumer electronics for the last few years.
Enjoys skydiving, python and punishing strength and conditioning workouts.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 31 '18 at 7:41
Top network posts
- 14 SSPL and the Open Source Definition
- 11 Use of BSD-3 Clause license and python software license for proprietary use
- 10 Are the new GitHub Terms of service a kiss of death for open source projects?
- 8 Is an 'un-modifiable' linux a violation of GPLv2?
- 6 What are the implications of glibc (GNU C Library)
- 5 Combining Apache 2.0 with closed source
- 5 Using dynamically linked library with BSD 3-clause License
- View more network posts →