I am a maverick. This is not a choice, it is a creed.
All content, including code snippets, I post on any StackExchange site are dual-licensed under SE's license (CC BY-SA) and the terms of the MIT/Expat license. If the material you reuse is used in a computer program, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, I also waive the right of attribution, and requirement that a copyright notice and a permission notice shall be included in the program.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
41 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '16 at 8:26
Top network posts
- 81 Do we still need end slashes in HTML5?
- 78 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 66 Is requesting waiving the right to deletion of contributions against GDPR?
- 28 How is selling FLOSS packages for monetary compensation a viable strategy?
- 27 Cancel misclicked flags
- 23 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 22 Must a company disclose proprietary source code if it violates a copyleft license?
- View more network posts →