I am a maverick. This is not a choice, it is a creed.
All content, including code snippets, I post on any StackExchange site are dual-licensed under SE's license (CC BY-SA) and the terms of the MIT/Expat license. If the material you reuse is used in a computer program, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, I also waive the right of attribution, and requirement that a copyright notice and a permission notice shall be included in the program.
Member for 5 years
41 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '16 at 8:26
- Drupal Answers 14.3k 14.3k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Open Source 8k 8k 2020 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Law 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Webmasters 714 714 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Do we still need end slashes in HTML5?
- 91 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 72 Is requesting waiving the right to deletion of contributions against GDPR?
- 34 How is selling FLOSS packages for monetary compensation a viable strategy?
- 28 How can a "crayon" license be a problem?
- 27 Cancel misclicked flags
- 24 How to send email to multiple recipients using drupal_mail?
- View more network posts →