CS PhD student working on the Coq proof assistant.
I frequently contribute to open source projects and publish my own programs as free software. I try to encourage people to do the same and help them understand license meaning and respect other people work.
Also interested in crowdsourcing, and more generally mass collaboration using the Web, open science and open research.
Check out my blog!
Top network posts
- 19 How do I upgrade my system to nixos-unstable?
- 12 How is Coq's parser implemented?
- 10 How to deal with licences after forking a project?
- 10 As owner of GPL library, can I break the licensing terms?
- 10 How to use MIT license in a project?
- 9 How do I (a beginner) find a bug in a project on Github?
- 9 What are good ways to get usage data and feedback for open source projects?
- View more network posts →