Software Engineering researcher working on the Coq proof assistant and its ecosystem.
I am deeply involved in the open source community, as a contributor, as a maintainer (and as an author since I publish my own programs as free software). I try to encourage people to do the same and help them understand license meaning and respect other people work.
Also interested in crowdsourcing, and more generally mass collaboration using the Web, open science and open research.
Check out my blog!
Top network posts
- 26 How do I upgrade my system to nixos-unstable?
- 19 How to use MIT license in a project?
- 15 Nix desktop files
- 15 As owner of GPL library, can I break the licensing terms?
- 12 Why does Elm use the '++' operator to concatenate strings?
- 12 How is Coq's parser implemented?
- View more network posts →