CS PhD student working on the Coq proof assistant.
I frequently contribute to open source projects and publish my own programs as free software. I try to encourage people to do the same and help them understand license meaning and respect other people work.
Also interested in crowdsourcing, and more generally mass collaboration using the Web, open science and open research.
Check out my blog!
Top network posts
- 22 How do I upgrade my system to nixos-unstable?
- 15 How to use MIT license in a project?
- 12 Nix desktop files
- 12 How is Coq's parser implemented?
- 11 Why does Elm use the '++' operator to concatenate strings?
- 11 As owner of GPL library, can I break the licensing terms?
- View more network posts →