I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Streaming lots of video? Feel free to contact me about my job at Peer5 - by emailing benji [at] peer5.com .
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '15 at 14:19
- Stack Overflow 240k 240k 7979 gold badges464464 silver badges469469 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5k 5k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2k 2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1102 How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- 773 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 752 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 552 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- 550 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 541 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 527 ES6 class variable alternatives
- View more network posts →