One of a small band of Code wranglers for the GPLed Mudlet MUD Client Project. Long term 'C' coder still getting to grips with all those extra bits that 'C++' dangles tantalizingly to trap the unwary...
- Raspberry Pi 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 477 477 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 274 274 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 267 267 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Open Source 153 153 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 What are the differences between the Model 2B and 3B?
- 10 Why are programs not distributed in compiled format?
- 8 How does init get to know about power events?
- 7 Raspberry Pi 2 support PXE booting or network booting without an SD card
- 7 How can I write to the Buzz controllers HID device created by hid-sony.c to work the LEDs?
- 7 Show off your hats! (2020 Edition)
- 6 Can I use a cable such as the ones linked to connect my Pi Zero to the network?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.