All code snippets in all my contributions in Stack Overflow and other Stack Exchange sites are additionally licensed to everybody under the Apache License 2.0.
Flair picture CC-BY-SA from http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/File:Drop_bear_sign.png
Top network posts
- 51 Should I include license text in a single file or all source files?
- 43 Why would one use both, os.path.abspath and os.path.realpath?
- 35 Should I include a copyright line in every file?
- 29 What's the difference between Copyright and Licensing?
- 27 What does 'upstream' mean?
- 23 What's the right way to ask if a GitHub project is maintained?
- 23 SVN: how to compare working copy with repository revision?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
10 Are questions about collaborative development on-topic Jun 25 '15
9 How do we improve our stats? Sep 18 '15
8 Custom close reasons for this site? Jul 10 '15
8 Can we rename dual-licensing to multi-licensing? Jul 29 '15
6 Bad questions, or bad understanding? Jun 25 '15
5 Time to start cleaning house? Jun 30 '15
4 Would major FLOSS announcements be on topic? Jul 14 '15