All code snippets in all my contributions in Stack Overflow and other Stack Exchange sites are additionally licensed to everybody under the Apache License 2.0.
Flair picture CC-BY-SA from http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/File:Drop_bear_sign.png
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Open Source 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Freelancing 404 404 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 348 348 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 241 241 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Should I include license text in a single file or all source files?
- 52 Why would one use both, os.path.abspath and os.path.realpath?
- 38 Should I include a copyright line in every file?
- 31 What does 'upstream' mean?
- 30 What's the difference between Copyright and Licensing?
- 25 SVN: how to compare working copy with repository revision?
- 24 What's the right way to ask if a GitHub project is maintained?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
10 Are questions about collaborative development on-topic Jun 25 '15
9 How do we improve our stats? Sep 18 '15
8 Custom close reasons for this site? Jul 10 '15
8 Can we rename dual-licensing to multi-licensing? Jul 29 '15
6 Bad questions, or bad understanding? Jun 25 '15
5 Time to start cleaning house? Jun 30 '15
4 Would major FLOSS announcements be on topic? Jul 14 '15