All code snippets in all my contributions in Stack Overflow and other Stack Exchange sites are additionally licensed to everybody under the Apache License 2.0.
Flair picture CC-BY-SA from http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/File:Drop_bear_sign.png
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Open Source 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Freelancing 424 424 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 358 358 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Why would one use both, os.path.abspath and os.path.realpath?
- 54 Should I include license text in a single file or all source files?
- 39 Should I include a copyright line in every file?
- 35 What does 'upstream' mean?
- 33 What's the difference between Copyright and Licensing?
- 29 SVN: how to compare working copy with repository revision?
- 28 What's the right way to ask if a GitHub project is maintained?
- View more network posts →