Original developer of iText, an open source PDF library available in Java and C#. Author of the iText in Action published by Manning Publications. As of September 23, 2018, I am no longer active as CTO of iText Group, which means that I probably won't have time to answer questions about iText anymore.
Winner of awards such as the BelCham "Most Promising Company of the Year" award (2014), the Belgian edition of Deloitte's Fast50 (2014) and a JavaOne Rockstar Award (2015). Winner of two Bronze American Business Award (2015, 2016) and one Silver International Business Award (2016). National Champion for Belgium in the European Business Awards in the category "Entrepreneur of the Year" (2015/16) and "Business of the Year" (2016/17).
Top network posts
- 96 How can large open source projects be monetized?
- 66 Hiding table border in iTextSharp
- 65 What is the difference between lowagie and iText?
- 53 How can I determine if two open source licenses are compatible with each other?
- 48 iText landscape orientation and positioning?
- 40 Changing text line spacing
- 23 Can't get Czech characters while generating a PDF
- View more network posts →