- Read UNIX V6 source code in 1980.
- First paid UNIX related work with UNOS in 1982.
- Designed/implemented first Shell history LRU editor in 1982.
- Worked on first Sun-Microsystems computer in Europe in February 1985
- Designed/implemented first SCSI generic driver in August 1986.
- Designed/implemented first "file emulates blockdevice" driver in 1988.
- Designed/implemented first Copy-On-Write filesystem 1988-1991.
- Wrote cdrecord in late 1995.
Top network posts
- 75 Where is the `--` (double dash) argument documented?
- 45 Why does [A-Z] match lowercase letters in bash?
- 40 View full commands in ps output
- 36 Is there a oneliner that converts a binary file from little endian to big endian?
- 36 Is the shell ksh93 dead?
- 28 How does `less` take data from stdin while still be able to read commands from user?
- 21 What happens when I kill 'cp'? Is it safe and does it have any consequences?
- View more network posts →