Professional developer, specialising in high performance / low latency programming. I also wrangle data with some languages of the dynamic kind.
For fun, I make video games which lets me spelunk across the stack, and keep in touch with right-brain thinking.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '18 at 4:36
- Game Development 14k 14k 4848 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- History 13.3k 13.3k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 7.6k 7.6k 2323 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Open Source 7.2k 7.2k 2121 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 909 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 129 Why does everyone face the same way on the transporter?
- 115 Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 115 Disable noise messages in debug output windows - visual studio 2012
- 113 Why does Ngram show an extreme spike in use of "LOL" in mid 1600s?
- 96 Fuzzy String Comparison
- 85 "Soccer mom": why soccer?
- View more network posts →