Professional developer, specialising in high performance / low latency programming. I also wrangle data with some languages of the dynamic kind.
For fun, I make video games which lets me spelunk across the stack, and keep in touch with right-brain thinking.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '18 at 4:36
- Game Development 14.5k 14.5k 5252 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- History 14.1k 14.1k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 8.3k 8.3k 2828 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Open Source 8.1k 8.1k 2626 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1031 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 132 Why does everyone face the same way on the transporter?
- 128 Disable noise messages in debug output windows - visual studio 2012
- 113 Why does Ngram show an extreme spike in use of "LOL" in mid 1600s?
- 112 Fuzzy String Comparison
- 92 "Soccer mom": why soccer?
- 91 Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- View more network posts →