Professional developer, specialising in high performance / low latency programming. I also wrangle data with some languages of the dynamic kind.
For fun, I make video games which lets me spelunk across the stack, and keep in touch with right-brain thinking.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '18 at 4:36
Top network posts
- 871 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 128 Why does everyone face the same way on the transporter?
- 114 Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 111 Why does Ngram show an extreme spike in use of "LOL" in mid 1600s?
- 109 Disable noise messages in debug output windows - visual studio 2012
- 89 Fuzzy String Comparison
- 85 "Soccer mom": why soccer?
- View more network posts →