Professional developer, specialising in high performance / low latency programming. I also wrangle data with some languages of the dynamic kind.
For fun, I make video games which lets me spelunk across the stack, and keep in touch with right-brain thinking.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '18 at 4:36
- Game Development 14.4k 14.4k 5151 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- History 13.8k 13.8k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 7.9k 7.9k 2727 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Open Source 7.7k 7.7k 2424 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 961 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 130 Why does everyone face the same way on the transporter?
- 123 Disable noise messages in debug output windows - visual studio 2012
- 116 Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- 113 Why does Ngram show an extreme spike in use of "LOL" in mid 1600s?
- 105 Fuzzy String Comparison
- 92 "Soccer mom": why soccer?
- View more network posts →