Coauthor of PNG spec, developer/maintainer of libpng, on development teams for ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick. Author of pngcrush. Maintains PNG support in Firefox. Retired, father of four, grandfather of fifteen.
LICENSE: All my StackExchange contributions across all sites, except as noted within any particular contribution, are available under the standard SO/SE licensing terms (CC-BY-SA) or under the CC-0 Public Domain Dedication, at your choice.
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Open Source 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Photography 575 575 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
- 118 I lost the source code for programs I released as GPL. What to do?
- 36 Dither a Grayscale Image
- 31 How do I keep track of many, many clients in a single shoot (like a school portrait day)?
- 31 Android Studio: "libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited"
- 19 FInd out if PNG is 8 or 24?
- 18 GO OUT AND VOTE
- View more network posts →