Notice: I’m not contributing on Stack Exchange sites anymore, because I don’t think it was legally justified for Stack Exchange to change the content license (from CC BY-SA 3.0 to CC BY-SA 4.0) for my content that was written before the new ToS were published. I would like to start contributing again, and I might do so, either if SE undos the licensing change, or if SE convincingly explains why they consider the change to be legally justified.
- Stack Overflow 84.4k 84.4k 2222 gold badges186186 silver badges325325 bronze badges
- Webmasters 21.2k 21.2k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 7.7k 7.7k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Open Source 5.2k 5.2k 2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 331 Can a relative sitemap url be used in a robots.txt?
- 145 Is it correct to use alt tag for an anchor link?
- 130 What is the proper HTML entity for the "x" in a dimension?
- 130 Can I use an at symbol (@) inside URLs?
- 107 When should <script> tags be visible and why can they?
- 102 Microdata vs RDFa
- 102 What's the difference between meta name and meta property?
- View more network posts →