I do this thing where I make computers do things.
Maintainer of the gcovr code coverage tool.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 at 15:14
- Software Engineering 97.4k 97.4k 2121 gold badges209209 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 53.9k 53.9k 22 gold badges7676 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Open Source 16.7k 16.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Code Review 12.2k 12.2k 3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.5k 11.5k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2253 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 245 My office wants infinite branch merges as policy; what other options do we have?
- 197 How does shifting to microservices create a run-time problem?
- 161 How to warn other programmers of class implementation
- 157 Was the C programming language considered a low level language when it came out?
- 154 How can I make a call with a boolean clearer? Boolean Trap
- 141 Before OOP, were data structure members left public?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
6 Can I quote parts of a GPL license? Feb 2 '19
3 How to request the formation of a wiki? May 15 '19