Josh Berkus works in the Open Source and Standards department at Red Hat. He is also on the OSI License Review committee. Any opinions are his own, and not those of either organizations.
Top network posts
- 109 Explanation of JSONB introduced by PostgreSQL
- 99 Why did flatbread dominate the Middle East but Europe adopted raised breads?
- 82 How did people transport food before aluminium foil was invented?
- 56 Why do you need to heat the pan before heating the olive oil?
- 47 PostgreSQL's schemas for multi-tenant applications
- 38 Aggressive Autovacuum on PostgreSQL
- 29 Preserving culinary oils
- View more network posts →