Josh Berkus works in the Open Source and Standards department at Red Hat. He is also on the OSI License Review committee. Any opinions are his own, and not those of either organizations.
Top Network Posts
- 105 Explanation of JSONB introduced by PostgreSQL
- 99 Why did flatbread dominate the Middle East but Europe adopted raised breads?
- 82 How did people transport food before aluminium foil was invented?
- 45 PostgreSQL's schemas for multi-tenant applications
- 38 Aggressive Autovacuum on PostgreSQL
- 26 "Indian Spicy" vs. "Thai Spicy"
- 21 What is the Purpose of Using Onions in (Almost) Every Soup Recipe?
- View more network posts →