Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
10 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 '19 at 15:34
- Ask Ubuntu 16k 16k 2424 gold badges8484 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 1111 gold badges5151 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.4k 3.4k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Open Source 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 452 How can I decode a base64 string from the command line?
- 143 Can I add comments to a pip requirements file?
- 112 e.printStackTrace equivalent in python
- 110 Why should I offer HTTP in addition to HTTPS?
- 102 How can I scale all images in a folder to the same width?
- 78 How can I install Python 2.6 on 12.04?
- 78 Can an identity provider impersonate me? (Can Facebook post Stack Overflow questions under my name?)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
11 More site name brainstorming - Part III Aug 17 '15
9 How frequently should I say “I am not a lawyer”? Sep 3 '15
2 Alternative site name brainstorming Aug 11 '15
0 New tag: [developer-certificate-of-origin] Apr 9 '18
-1 What should our site goals be? Aug 21 '15
-2 What should our site goals be? Aug 21 '15
-3 How to encourage questions about anything but licenses? Aug 21 '15