As of 2018, I am a high school student programmer who loves all things technology and electronics. My primary languages are C++ and Python, although I know various others as well. My interests are programming (of course), contributing to Open Source, and tinkering with electronics (Arduino).
NJ, United States
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 '18 at 1:14
Top network posts
- 45 What's the point of deleting default class constructor?
- 19 CMake Project Template for a General Cross Platform C++14 Project
- 13 static const std::vector<char> initialization without heap?
- 13 C++ copy constructor using pointers
- 12 Specifying default parameter when calling C++ function
- 10 Solution to Project Euler Problem #37 in C++: Truncatable Primes
- 9 What is the difference between the two ways we declared a struct?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 19 '18