At this point, 5 people are able to vote for deletion of closed questions and answers. Within a few days that number will be closer to ten. Only three votes are required to delete, but the more eyes the better.
We currently have 46 closed questions.
However, the notes at https://opensource.stackexchange.com/help/privileges/moderator-tools make it clear that voting to delete should not be taken lightly.
- Is it time to start cleaning up the closed questions (starting with those with large negative scores)?
- Do we want to discuss specific delete candidates in our sole chat room; or
- Should we create a new chat room for discussing delete votes?
- If so, can entry to that room be limited to those with delete privileges?
- And if it can be restricted, should it be?
A similar question arises about a room for close vote discussions
The following search will show some candidates